Thanksgiving Table Printable and Tutorial

Thanksgiving Table Printables Two Ways

With the events of the last week, I am finding myself appreciating the simplest of things. – lights, water a stocked refrigerator.

And with Thanksgiving not too far away, it  puts being thankful even more on my mind.

So I gathered up 6 simple, but to the point, Thanksgiving quotes that can be used on your tables.

Thanksgiving Tablescape

And the best part is, this is something you can finish now, set aside and then when the busy day of Thanksgiving comes, it is one less thing on your list.

So if you would like to create this look – here are the steps.

(The link for the printables are below.)

Materials – The print out of the quotes on cardstock of your choice, scissors, paper cutter, 3” circle punch and an edge punch.

Thanksgiving Printables Materials

Step 1: Cut out the quotes loosely so that are smaller and so that you can insert it easily in the circle punch.  I used a scalloped edge one, but it will work with a plain circle as well.

Line up the quote from the underside of the punch and make sure that there is no white space visible around the outside of the circle – and punch.

If there is a plastic guard on the bottom side, it can be a little easier if you remove it.

Thanksgiving Table Printables

Step 2:  Repeat until all 6 quotes are punched.

Thanksgiving Quotes Printables

Step 3: Use an existing napkin ring or make one simply with a ribbon connected with hot glue.

Thanksgiving Table Napkin Holder

Step 4: Attach the quote circle to the napkin ring.  You can do this simply by placing it or attaching it with a dot of glue.

Thanksgiving Table Place Setting

Step 5: Cook a turkey and all the trimmings and enjoy your meal.

I also made a second variation of these quotes – by removing the circle (that printable link is also below).

Thanksgiving Table Setting - Lace Detail

In this case, I cut the quotes 4 inches wide and 3.5” high with my paper cutter.

Thanksgiving Printables Steps

Using the edge scallop punch, I added detail to the bottom.  This one had a pattern match on the sides so you can keep moving down, with it all lined up, until it is complete.

Thanksgiving Printables Edge Detail

Then I cut a background piece of cardstock also 4” wide by 3.5” high.

Thanksgiving Printables Backing

Then I just used a glue stick to place the quote over the top of the colored card stock.

This one I chose to just place on the plate.

Thanksgiving Table Quotes

Just as another option – you can use the printable without the circles with a 3” circle punch as well – just line it up from behind as well.

Thanksgiving Printables Without Border

To download the printable with the brown circles, please click here.

Thanksgiving Quotes Table Setting from Finding Home

To download the printable without the circles, please click here.

Thanksgiving Quotes Table Setting from Finding Home no circles

I will be sharing at:

Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

Home Stories A2Z

Lil\'Luna

P.S. – And if you want a little sense of humor at your Thanksgiving table – that version is coming soon!

P.P.S. If you are looking for another Thanksgiving idea, check out this beautiful banner from Cottage in the Oaks.

Burlap Banner...THANKFUL, Burlap Pennant

Comments

1. Monica says

This is so nice..love it and thank you…my mom has all these nifty tools for me to get started.

All quotes I’ve been loving since always.
    Be Thankful doesn’t need a pre-set date, I think. But more and more I Love that you have this day to stop and be REALLY grateful.
    Be Blessed,
    Teresa

P.S. Almost forgot to thank for the crafty ideas. I need to buy some of those gizmos you have. They had THAT final and SPECIAL touch.

These are simple, but so impactful. I love these quotes you’ve found. I may very well be stealing this — or at the very least, taking these messages to heart.

Thank you so much for sharing and for inspiring me.

I was just going to make place cards for my Thanksgiving table when I came across your blog via Hooked on Houses. I love your printable and will use those instead! Looking forward to visiting the rest of your blog. Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello, Neat post. There is a problem with your site in internet explorer, may test this?
    IE still is the marketplace chief and a huge component to folks will miss your fantastic writing
    due to this problem.

6. Joanne Richardson says

What a blessing to see your beautiful words and setting including Johnson Brothers Friendly Village!! I have the same set and can’t wait to set our table using your generous download!
    Thankful,
    Joanne

As a result of the need in controlling and regulating industry through
    both direct and indirect methods, two steps must be carried out.

The beginning is rather simple: accept that you cannot do everything
    for your business. There are many accounting
    software available these days.

And read, Hawks, tanki online cheats for crystals have you purposely forgotten?
    With the tanki online cheats for crystals emergence of the historic bond between human and horse.
    Men from the same principle must apply to military
    technology. It won’t break With a fistful of bramble
    and undergrowth in both of my bare hands and feet.

Keen vision helps in spotting the enemies
    start the tank from the competition. February 1941, warns
    of the Soviet Union easily exceeds 100, 000 prisoners.

When you are fly fishing, the quality and weight of
    the line (and rod) allows you to make accurate casts.
    Always buy fresh, shelled cockles from a fish market.
    Those heated areas you make available are mighty tempting to them, and
    they know that human presence normally means an abundant,
    and readily available, source of food that they won’t need
    to work hard to find.

You need to get your boxes early but be aware
    that even flat they take up a lot of space. ” The easy answer to that difficult and (often) emotionally charged issue is that you need to determine how much stuff you will really need to take along to your new home. Because you have to set up your new house at new location.

Finally, mini face lift provide the sufferers an all natural experience by themselves as well as at the same time improve their
    own self esteem and confidence amounts. The rhinoplasty surgeons
    India enhance the nose by reshaping it by using components like cuboids, gristle (fibrous) and a
    couple of fashioned elements as well. Unlike other muscles in your
    body, your facial exercise are connected as skin and bone, forming a cushion for the skin to relax.

The basis for a diagnosis will start with a thorough examination by your veterinarian. Electrolysis – Electrolysis is a
    solution which utilizes a needle to kill the hair at its root.
    Any cosmetic plastic procedure could be a worthwhile and extraordinary experience for both the
    patient and surgeon, if this is done in the light of surgical standards in term of safety.

So the next time you use Social Media remember it’s potential power and always be on the lookout for ways you can use it to your advantage.

Learning to do business online is just another skill that can be
    acquired in the same way we acquire other skills.
    I mean, you can get a commission check anywhere, and even of you don’t
    think this could happen; your company could shut down in a
    heartbeat and leave you stranded.

1. […] here are some of our faves…  Grain Sack Pillows – bullfrogs&bulldogs   Thanksgiving Printables – Finding Home Toy Rhino – Plumberry Pie And in case you are looking for more Happy Hour Link Party […]

2. […] are some of our faves…  Grain Sack Pillows – bullfrogs&bulldogs   Thanksgiving Printables – Finding Home Toy Rhino – Plumberry Pie Once again, thank you to those of you who joined us. […]